With your generous support, our scientists translate decades of rehabilitation research into revolutionary treatments and our grant makers fund innocative and scalable disability employment initiatives that create access to employment opportunities never before possible. You can direct your gift to a specific initiative or make a general donation.
- Make a general or targeted gift
- Give through your donor-advised fund
- Mail your check payable to Kessler Foundation (EIN #311562134) to Kessler Foundation, 120 Eagle Rock Avenue, Suite 100, East Hanover, NJ 07936
Gifts of Stocks or Security
A gift of stock or securities may be more advantageous for you than a gift of cash. Here are a few considerations to discuss with your tax advisor:
- Gifts of stock or securities may allow you to avoid capital gains taxes when you contribute appreciated securities directly to Kessler Foundation;
- Such gifts may enable you to deduct the full value of the stock as a charitable contribution, saving income tax and lowering the effective cost of your gift; and
- Gifts of stock or securities may offer a substantial tax break because you may take the full value of your gift of securities while you support Kessler Foundation’s mission.
If you are interested in donating stocks or security, please contact Michele Pignatello at 973.324.8363 or email@example.com.
Build Your Legacy
When you include Kessler Foundation in your estate plans, you create a legacy that ensures life changing rehabilitation research and employment initiatives continue for future generations of people with disabilities.
Learn more about building your legacy here.
Workplace Giving/Matching Gifts
If your employer matches gifts, please specifiy Kessler Foundation as your matching gift recipient.